Shop Manager - german-speaking
Our team consists of people who love to act with passion, work with commitment, think outside the box and look for new challenges. Do you think that you are an ambitious and responsible person? Do you establish contacts quickly? Are you characterized by a positive attitude and openness? We are probably waiting for you!
Your role and main tasks:
- Planning, coordination and sales of our shop campaigns in the german shop (outlet products and marketplace)
- Close contact with Category Managers, CRM, and other interfaces
- Daily tasks contain: planning, coordinating and incorporating shop campaigns to sales planning for all limango Group countries with particular reference to Germany; the allocation of accountable commitment for each shop campaign; the exchange with Category Managers and CRM about the stock offer, pricing, content and communication of campaigns; the monitoring and analysis of the performance of campaigns
- Development of sales in the country and strive for the best possible success and generating of ideas for new solutions related to the promotion of product groups on the website
- Support local sales with knowledge of seasonality, trends, brands and market specifics
- Optimization of navigation & categorization in shop channel for all limango Group countries
Who we're looking for:
- Fluency in German (B2), very good knowledge of English (C1) (work in international environment)
- Extensive knowledge of the specifics of the core market – Germany
- Higher education, preferably with economics profile
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar position
- Ability to analyze data and current market trends
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Presentation and negotiation skills
What you can count on?
- Private health care
- We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
- Language classes
English and German lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of partial remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
- Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club and large selection of lunch places.
- Fruit Mondays
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets and healthy snacks in our office.
- Company events
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office.
We look forward to receiving your application in english, including salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.