Data Analyst (m/w/d) eCommerce -Pricing & Sorting
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 320 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 8 million members across Germany, Austria, France, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 30 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
What can you expect?
- Development of the price and sorting strategy and implementation for all countries
- Analysis of the sales figures of the different business concepts and identification of optimization potentials for growth and earnings increase through targeted pricing
- Managing the entire operational pricing and sorting processes for our online shops
- Regular creation of reports as well as ad hoc analyses
- Continuous optimization of prices based on the price-selling function and the competition in close cooperation with the category management
- Continuous revision of sorting of individual articles due to changed cost or inventory situations
Who are you?
- An excellent university degree focusing on economics or computer science
- At least 2-3 years professional experience as Data Analyst in the eCommerce environment
- Very good understanding of the importance of pricing/sorting and its mechanisms of action within the marketing strategy
- Solid analytical skills coupled with a passion for numbers and large amounts of data, as well as the ability to derive pragmatic business decisions
- High degree of personal responsibility and independent working methods
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks, acting independently with a great deal of creative freedom in a work environment focused on results which set the measure for your performance
- Flat hierarchies and an open, team-oriented work atmosphere
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with an international focus
- A great office in the tech hub of Munich and probably the coolest roof terrace in the city
- Personalreferent Recruiting
- Nina Prögel